If you can't tell, I'm a bullet-er. A list maker if you will.
- Need something done? I'll start a list.
- Going to the grocery store? Can't do it without a list.
- Shopping for Christmas? Where's the list?
I have a to do list every week and a short term and long term goal list. Perhaps I'm a bit obsessed and should try and wean myself but it hasn't made the list yet.
Lists are Biblical.
- 10 commandments
- the begats
- lists of ancestry
- the apostles
- the lists of tribes
- the lists of things not to eat
- the lists of kings.
There's also St. Peter's list in the Book of Life. Santa's list - while not really a Biblical figure is associated with Christianity. And still puts fear in me near Christmas. So the other day I was making my New Year's resolutions list. I'm really not one for resolutions but since I hadn't updated my goals in awhile, I decided to make a NEW LIST!! Yeah me! I also was reading my cousin-in-law's blog and she posted her "to-do" list right on her blog! What a great way to be held accountable. So I'm doing the same thing. Here's what I've got so far:
- Read through the Bible again in 2009
- Maintain a healthy weight, exercise routine and diet.
- Finish scrapbook to date, Dori’s baby book, and start online scrap-booking
- Dave Ramsey’s baby steps
- Organize, decorate, and arrange my house until it’s uber comfy
- Plan anniversary vacation
- Finish Roxy’s training
- Help John and Shane thrive; Dori – development and Kindermusik
- Take a class or workshop non-job related.
- Have over 200 in worship at Lighthouse.
- Finish writing my book.
Until Everyone Hears,