In other words...we are all ministers.
The Means of Growth
The Intersection of Faith, Technology, and Timing
Reclaiming Old Habits
Seven Thesis in Reclaiming the Priesthood (because 99 is too many)
- Re-vision our time: Name that we have been slaves to our schedules and re-imagine the way that we spend our time to align with the things we say we value.
- Refine relationships: Recognize that we don't know our neighbors and family members as well as we should and build our relationships to be healthy and life affirming.
- Be healed: Find ways to nurture our holistic health by disciplines that feed our body, mind, and spirit. We need to address our mental health. Our high anxiety and depression rates. The root of the word "salvation" is a form of the word healing. A cure. A rescue.We need to remember that and seek healing for our whole self.
- Don't just study Christianity. Practice Christianity.
- Love. Abundantly. Find ways to love others that is radical, disruptive, and meaningful.
- Connect with God in deep and profound ways through ancient ways of prayer that have stood the test of time.
- Re-imagine community: A community of believers that is about people with a purpose and not about a building and programs.