- Go some place I have to wear formal attire (and of course buy something “smokin’ hot” to wear to it)
- Spa day
- Road trip
- Live band Karaoke
- Blog daily (complete with pictures)
- Climb Stone Mountain
- Do Bikram (hot) yoga
- Take a night-time tour of Oakland Cemetery
- See a show at the Shakespeare Tavern
- Run the heart to heart race
- Go see Alvin Ailey at the Fox
- Shout “Drinks are on me!” (probably need to do this at Chick-fil-a)
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen
- Set up my ebay shop with paintings
- Go to a worship service with Carolyn
- Go to a movie alone.
- Buy a new piece of furniture (preferably antique)
- Fast for one day
- Visit a state I’ve never been to (FYI Kentucky is the closest)
- Make a viral video
- Go horseback riding
- Have drinks at the Sun Dial (or go to the top of the Bank of America building)
- A super romantic date night
- Fill out applications for doctorate
- Make a fabulous dinner for my family.
- Shopping day at Mall of Georgia or Arbor Place
- Visit the Hindu Temple w/Dapo’s family
- Do a flash mob
Friday, January 6, 2012
The 40 List
As usual I plan to celebrate my birthday the ENTIRE month of February. Its a good thing that we have 29 days this year because this is a BIG birthday for me. This year instead of just scheduling lunch and dinner dates all month long, I've planned out different activities to do each day (not necessarily in this order). So if you're game to join me for some of these (the romantic date night is reserved for my hubby or top five list) let me know. I'm ready to party in style!
There is a character in most folklore known as the trickster. The Trickster at first seems to be a bad character. Who really wants to be tri...
A Spiritual Perspective on the Materialism of Christmas Don't Yuck My Yum This has become a very popular phrase among my circle of f...
5 Tips for Worshiping Online as a Family We've all made a pivot. We've adjusted our schedules, our working habits, our eating h...