So I'm altering the rules again to another Facebook game. I got tagged in a 25 Random Things about me blog and have decided to partake in the festivities. I've been tagged before in a Tag Your It game, 10 Things about Me, and 15 Random Things Note but now comes the real challenge. There's not really a way to do this without at least one of these things being TMI so I'll apologize in advance.
I think the rule is I'm supposed to tag other people and yadayadayada but play however you want. Which brings me to number one:
1. I'm a BIG believer in Free Will!
2. I will celebrate my 15th anniversary this year.
3. I have three kids and one dog.
4. At times that's too much and at others its not enough.
5. I'm currently wearing my favorite sweatshirt - the LIghthouse one.
6. I'm very hungry right now but forgoing dinner just to get this done so it doesn't nag me.
7. I let stupid things nag me.
8. I'm feeling the pains of the current recession.
9. But I'm still sooooo much better off than the rest of the world.
10. I know that sounds like bragging but I do believe that I"m blessed and have made some wise financial decisions and am good at economic planning.
11. I have a top five list that includes:
12. Hugh Jackman
14. Matt Damon
15. Shepard Smith
16. Anderson Cooper
17. and Eric Sinclair from the Betsy Vampire books
18. Just like with my reality husband, I sometimes get mad at my top five for being stupid and take them off the list.
19. Matt Damon's been in the dog house many times
20. I have an alternate lifestyle top five list. I would never act on it (not that there's anything wrong with that) but it does excite my husband to hear me talk about it.
21. I'll be ready to buy the blue box again in two weeks. Hopefully it won't be too painful.
22. My kids have been begging me lately to move somewhere where it snows in abundance.
23. There's no way in hell.
24. I've got a birthday coming up and will be celebrating at Carabbas in PTC that night. All are welcome.
25. I've been caught in a pick twice in my own home from a surprise guest at my front door while I was at my desk.
Until Everyone Hears,
Habits are Contextual At the end of 2019 I embarked on a three months journey of health where I ended up losing 3 dress sizes and 40 pounds ...
A Spiritual Perspective on the Materialism of Christmas Don't Yuck My Yum This has become a very popular phrase among my circle of f...
5 Tips for Worshiping Online as a Family We've all made a pivot. We've adjusted our schedules, our working habits, our eating h...